Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hmmm


I was just thinking....when I saw this note on the table after Tanner was done eating his breakfast..."get a CLUE Debbie"....he's not feeling good today!!

BUT NO~ I send him to school and wait for the nurse to call me and tell me he has a temperature of 102.3!

My car is is the shop being fixed today...we have wonderful RODENTS who ate through the connector wires and so my car shakes! Stupid, stupid rodents...why would they eat warm wires? They can't taste good!!

So meanwhile...I call and ask Kevin to pick up Tan at the school and while he's on his way to get Tanner, the school nurse calls me to say that Jaycee came to the office as well, and she has a temperature as well....so Kevin was able to pick them both up at the same time and now they are sleeping soundly. This crap going around is wicked! I have been sick for a week now, and slowly feeling better each day!!

So we will just be a sick Family together...watch movies, and be lazy together! Hope Kev doesn't get this horrible stuff!

Looks like I get the Best Mom award today for sending sick kids to sahool!! ha ha~

3 comments:

Kaylee said...

Hahaha that note is the funniest thing in the world!!! Poor family! Get better guys!

Love you all!

Tiffany said...

That was a cute note. poor family. I saw Shaylin's blog and popped over to see what she's up to. Sounds like she's doing great. Miss you and your girls. Hope everyone's feeling better soon.

Shaylin + Cody said...

HAHAHAHHAHA!!! awh, poor Tanner! And you, and Jace!! Feel better!!!